FINANCE AS A SERVICE – FOR ALL THINGS TECHNOLOGY
SER knows the effectiveness of a Managed Services solution is directly linked to the flexibility of the billing process. We have developed the ability to offer unprecedented product and billing flexibility to the Business Technology service provider. Using us as your Managed Services Finance Partner means you can now offer Finance as a Service (FaaS) on all things technology.
Today, technology decisions are made based on software and services rather than hardware; as has traditionally been the case. Without flexibility in ‘billing capability’ linked to funding sources, it is almost impossible to offer as a service solutions that work for your customer. Effectively, this means that the finance industry has to adapt to provide Finance as a Service.
There are two types of expenses that a Business Technology Service provider will bill their client for – these are what we call either ‘Above the Line’ or ‘Below the Line’ expenses. Any offer to your customer now involves the introduction of your Technology Stack, which includes both these expense types.
SER PORTAL ONE BILL SOLUTION
The SER Portal is your entry into a true managed services offering with a ONE BILL SOLUTION – your bill – your document – your branding.
You now can invoice your customer:
- For all variable billings each month
- On one bill
- With your branding
- From one finance agreement
View our video below to find out more
SiCO APP V2 JUST RELEASED
- Look up a customer’s ABN and auto populate it across all App documentation
- Enter the cost price / monthly payment (regardless of the size) and the term
- Choose equipment type from a drop down menu or enter manually if required
- Enter the signatory’s name (or choose from a drop-down menu if they are an existing customer)
- Access via any device
- Know where your deal is up to 24/7
SER Portal & SiCO are backed by other great products & tools
Phone us on
1800 73 73 68
We look forward to
hearing from you
Steve Sykes' blog
and our latest news
Supporting & educating
children in Uganda