MANAGED SERVICES FINANCE
all your customer’s infrastructure, software, support and services. This simplifies everything for your customer. It also allows you to capitalise and maximise your margins across all facets of your technology expertise resulting in recurring revenue and income through support and services.
Specialist Managed Services Finance Solutions
1. One payment covering all your customer’s needs
2. Build recurring revenue protection
3. Retain & increase margins
Check out these examples with Managed Services Finance by SER.
Managed Services Finance: This is the future.
First it was digital telephony, then multi-functional digital print devices (print, fax, scan), and now digital devices which has led to a merging of technology as they are all now connected to the network and cloud.
The print industry has always had considerable expertise when packaging a solution with financial engineering at its core. Managed Services Finance simply reflects this evolution, in that they have the ability to cater for more than just print or more than just network. It depends on where you are coming from – as either an end-user, or as someone traditionally offering a print or a network based solution.
The combination is represented in Managed Services Finance that provides clarity and visibility in relation to all hardware, software, and services provided, with the ability to pay for all of it as if it were a service. The result: one throat to choke and significant cost savings.
These days, it is called an “as a Service” offer, or as we like to say at SER, it is “Finance as a Service”.
It's a game changer
FINANCE OXYGEN INCLUDES OXYGEN SALES, OXYGEN MANAGEMENT & OXYGEN BILLING
If you are using finance to sell equipment, then the Finance Oxygen App is for you.
- Look up a customer’s ABN and auto populate it across all App documentation
- Enter the cost price / monthly payment (regardless of the size) and the term
- Choose equipment type from a drop down menu or enter manually if required
- Enter the signatory’s name (or choose from a drop-down menu if they are an existing customer)
- Access via any device
- Know where your deal is up to 24/7
See the real-time status on every deal in the system, and get paid faster.
- Analyse the performance of your sales team as a group and as individuals
- Forecast monthly budgets based on your finance pipeline
- Know exactly which deals need your involvement as month end draws near.
Your entry into a true managed services offering. You now can invoice your customer:
- For all variable billings each month
- On one bill
- With your branding
- From one finance agreement
Ready to come onboard or need more information?
Contact your Account Manager now or call 1800 73 73 68
Finance Oxygen is backed by other great tools
Phone us on
1800 73 73 68
We look forward to
hearing from you
Steve Sykes' blog
and our latest news
Supporting & educating
children in Uganda